WallSt.net Airing Exclusive Audio Interviews With TTVL and NNI
NEW YORK, June 1 /PRNewswire/ — Godfrey Hui, CEO of TEDA Travel Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: TTVL) recently granted Wall Street Network an exclusive audio interview profiling the company. Interview highlights include detailed discussions on the following topics:
– recent acquisitions
– the booming travel industry in China, and the company’s strategy to capture market share in the underserved hotel management and guest services niche markets
– management bios
– industry trends supporting the company’s prospects for long-term growth
– upcoming milestones
To hear the interview in its entirety and to read an in-depth report on the company, visit http://wallst.net/superstock/TTVL/ttvl.html
Stephen Butterfield, Co-CEO for Nelnet, Inc. (NYSE: NNI) recently granted Wall Street Network an exclusive audio interview profiling the company. Interview highlights include detailed discussions on the following topics:
– highlights from the company’s annual shareholder meeting held on May 26
– Nelnet’s competitive advantages in the student loan marketplace
– Diversifying streams of revenue
– First quarter operational and financial highlights
– Upcoming milestones for investors to watch for
To hear the interviews in their entirety, visit www.wallst.net . The interviews can be accessed by locating the respective company’s ticker symbol under the exchange on which it trades on the left hand column of the homepage, or by entering the respective company’s ticker symbol in the Audio Search window.
About Wall Street Network
Wall Street Network is owned and licensed by Wall Street Direct, Inc. All material herein was prepared by Digital Wall Street, Inc., a multimedia provider of original, insightful commentary and news from North America’s leading publicly traded companies giving a direct link to the management of today’s fastest-growing companies through encompassing executive interviews and sector seminars. The company provides a free service to consumers, and a paid, premium monthly subscription to its members. Wall Street Direct Inc. has received one-hundred-seventy-five thousand restricted shares of TTVL from the company for press and advertising services. For a complete list of our business relationships, visit www.wallst.net/disclaimer.asp .
Digital Wall Street, Inc.
SOURCE Wall Street Network
Source: PR Newswire (June 1, 2005 – 6:10 AM EST)